Tuesday, May 4, 2010
"Robin" is our ducks name. It went for a swim on Tuesday and really enjoyed the water. My class enjoyed seeing it swim.
A few years ago I wrote a science grant for a incubator for my classroom. Over the years we have hatch many chicks, California quail and this year we had the opportunity to do duck eggs. We have one very cute little duck and are enjoying learning about it. Spring is such and exciting time of year.
A house is defined as "a building that serves as living quarters for one or a few families." A home is defined as 1. one's residence and 2. a soical unit formed by a familiy living together." With this in mind, what make a house a home for me.
1. It is a place where I am loved.
2. It is a place where I have the things I love.
3. It is a place filled with many happy memories of the past shared experiences.
4. It is a place were I find those that love me.
5. It is a place where I am encouraged to try new things and live my dreams.