Tuesday, May 4, 2010
House or Home
A house is defined as "a building that serves as living quarters for one or a few families." A home is defined as 1. one's residence and 2. a soical unit formed by a familiy living together." With this in mind, what make a house a home for me.
1. It is a place where I am loved.
2. It is a place where I have the things I love.
3. It is a place filled with many happy memories of the past shared experiences.
4. It is a place were I find those that love me.
5. It is a place where I am encouraged to try new things and live my dreams.