Tuesday, September 25, 2012

For out 43 wedding anniversary my husband and I went and had our picture taken to use on our mission application. I ask our seven children to vote on the three pictures we liked best. The overwhelming consensus was not my choice but here is its.
In the evening we went out to eat at Lark Creek Restaurant. It was a gift to Terry when he retired from Del Monte. I had Wild Sockeye Salmon and Terry had Filet Mignon. It was a very fun evening.
Terry sent me this text for our anniversary. "Happy anniversary, forty three years of amazing wonderful joy and experiences together. I am filled with happy memories and great expectation every time I think you accepted my proposal in our youth. I love more deeply than I ever knew was possible." We had an amazing 43 years together and it just gets better.

1 comment:

Delirious said...

Happy anniversary! 43 years is quite an accomplishment!
I like the picture. :)